This notice is effective as of October 25, 2014. Your data will be collected, processed and used by us pursuant Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz, BDSG).
We have tried to avoid legal and technical jargon and keep this notice as simple as possible but if your encounter difficulties to understand or miss relevant information please CONTACT US. We will be glad to provide clarification on request. If you would like to exercise your rights as a data subject or you have questions or complaints regarding our privacy practices, please CONTACT US. We will be glad to resolve your inquiries to your satisfaction.
The following provisions inform you about the nature, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data. This Privacy Notice applies only to our websites. Should you be redirected via links on our websites to other websites, please inform yourself about the respective handling of your data there.
Please note that by visiting our website we will assume your implicit consent with the provisions in this notice.
From time to time, we may supplement this notice with additional information relating to a particular interaction we have with you. In this case, we will provide a link to the PREVIOUS VERSION of the privacy notice to enable you to track the changes.
We will post a notice for 30 days at the top of this page notifying users when this Privacy Notice is updated or modified in a material way. If we are going to use your personal information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection, we will notify you, and you will have a choice as to whether or not we can use your personal information in such a way.
We attach great importance to protecting your privacy and your personal data. That is why we conduct our Internet activities in strict and exclusive compliance with such data protection legislation as is applicable.
On our website we collect no personal data without your approval. You, and you alone, decide whether you want to notify us of, say, your e-mail address or postal address so that we can contact you in order to process your request. Your personal data will be handled with strict confidentiality by us, forwarding to third parties outside GFT Innovations GmbH (hereinafter “GFT”) and with this associated company does not take place.
If you tell us that you do not want us to use your information to make further contact with you beyond fulfilling your request, we will respect your wishes. We may also collect information relating to your use of our Web sites through the use of various technologies. For example, when you visit our Web sites, we may log certain information that your browser sends us, such as your IP address, browser type and language, access time, and referring Web site addresses, and we may collect information about the pages you view within our sites and other actions you take while visiting us. Collecting information in this manner allows us to collect statistics about the usage and effectiveness of our Web sites. For details regarding the technologies we employ, see COOKIES, SOCIAL PLUG-INS and WEBANALYTICS.
GFT Innovations GmbH
You are able to withdraw your consent totally or partially with regard to the given purposes by sending a corresponding re-quest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The abobe mentioned controller collects, processes and uses personal data for the following purpose:
Purpose: Advertising, Marketing & Public Relations
Advertising or marketing the business of the data controller, activity, goods or services and promoting public relations in connection with that business or activity, or those goods or services.
Data Subjects are:
Customers and Clients
Complainants, correspondents and enquirers
Data Classes are:
We work hard to protect GFT and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- All information you provide is protected using server authentication and data encryption.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We control access to personal information to GFT’s employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to security obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Cookies are typically categorized as “transient” cookies or "persistent" cookies. Transient Cookies are typically used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network or is strictly necessary for a service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user. Session cookies are the most common type of transient cookies help you navigate through the Web site efficiently, keeping track of your progression from page to page so that you are not asked for information you have already provided during the current visit. Transient cookies are stored in temporary memory and erased when the web browser is closed. The use of transient cookies does not require explicit consent.
Persistent cookies, on the other hand, store user preferences for current and successive visits. They are written on your device's hard disk, and are still valid when you restart your browser. Persistent cookies are often used to track user behavior and to promote targeted advertising. The use of persistent cookies requires explicit consent.
- We use Session-Cookies only on this website namely for Login and Search purposes. These transient cookies will be deleted after end of the session.
- Most browsers, by default, automatically permit cookies, but also give you the ability to control the majority of cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. Look under the heading "Tools" (or similar heading) in your particular browser for information about controlling cookies. You can set your browser in most instances to notify you before you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it or not. You can also generally set your browser to turn off cookies. However, this setting will affect transient as well as persistent cookies.
- The CODE_n website contains sharing buttons which allow the user to share links of this website via Facebook, Google+, Twitter, XING, LinkedIn or Viadeo.
- The Share / Like buttons on this site are embedded using a privacy-friendly two-click-solution: The buttons won´t be loaded until you click on them to prevent unintentional tracking. Without your explicit click on the media buttons, our site does not communicate with any social network.
On this website you can find the option to subscribe to a newsletter in order to receive information via email.
For this purpose we´ll collect your name and your email address.
The according data will soley be used to provide you with the requested informaion.
We use the solution"CleverReach" as Newsletter tool. CleverReach is provided by CleverReach GmbH & Co. KG, Rastede, Germany. Your data is stored by CleverReach in order to operate the tool. CleverReach offers options for evaluating how the newsletter is opened and used.
Please find further Information here: http://www.cleverreach.com/security
As soon as you unsubscribe from the Newsletter distribution list, your data will automatically deleted.
Compilation and storage of data can be revoked at any time with effect to the future by installing the Google Opt-Out plugin: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. In view of discussions concerning use of analysis tools with complete IP addresses we would like to point out that this website uses Google Analytics with the "anonymizeIp()" expansion so that IP addresses are only forwarded in a truncated version to preclude any direct relation to persons.
GFT Innovations GmbH
- Contact for exercising rights as data subject (request for access, to correct, to delete or block your data respectively, to withdraw consent and object to further processing): email@example.com
- Contact for filing questions or complaints regarding our privacy practices firstname.lastname@example.org